- Rice - 1 kg
- Kazi (horse meat sausage) - 500 g
- Lamb tail fat or vegetable oil - 250 g
- Onions - 3-4
- Carrots - 400 g
- Salt and spices - to taste
- Cook this pilaf following instructions of "Kovurma Palov"; however, kazi are used instead of meat in this recipe. Cook kazi separately. About 20-25 minutes before adding rice to zirvak -- add kazi to the kettle.
- To serve -- remove kazi from pilaf and slice it, mix pilaf and transfer it to a serving plate. Put slices of kazi on top of pilaf. Serve with salad from onions and pomegranate or radish salad on a side.